Steps of order
How to pay
Damaged products and replacement
Steps of order
Steps of order
Select “Buy Once Only” or “Periodical Delivery Service” on the product description page.
②Go to shopping cart
If you have chosen a product, click on “Go to cart” and “Apply for Periodical Delivery Service” buttons and proceed to order.
If you continue shopping, please click on “Proceed to Order”.
③Place an order
Please choose a delivery address, delivery method and payment method.
For those registered customers who have logged in, the registered customer information will be shown. Please indicate your choice and place the order.
※You can place an order even though you have not completed the member registration.
Lastly, you will be asked for checking all entries and confirm the order.
④Receiving order confirmation email
Order confirmation will be emailed to your registered email address after placing an order. Normally you will receive it by the following business day. If you have not received it, please contact our customer service centre.
Please register here.
In addition, you can register yourself as a member in the course of shopping.
How to pay
How to pay
For payment of Periodical delivery service, only payment on delivery will be accepted.
You may select Pay on Delivery (cash) or PayPal.
※If you opt for delivery to other address, invoice will be delivered to other addressee together with the goods.
○Pay on Delivery (Cash)
Please pay at the time of delivery.
Please login PayPal account to pay.
Any purchase over $30 enjoys Free shipping Less than $30 purchase are entitled $5
Damaged products and replacement
Damaged products and replacement
In case of damaged product and replacement, please contact us within a week after the product delivery.
Enquiry email: email@example.com
※No return and replacement will be accepted once you have opened the product.
※In principle, no return and replacement of product will be accepted if it is stained or damaged caused by customer.
※Please note that the colour of products etc. appeared on SUNSTAR Online Shop may slightly differ from real
products according to the specification of your monitor.
Sunstar Singapore Pte. Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as “Sunstar Singapore”) hereby sets forth these rules (hereinafter referred to as these “Rules”) for the use of the service (hereinafter referred to as the “Service”) provided on the Sunstar Online Shop website operated by Sunstar Singapore.
Article 1 Scope of Application and Changes to Rules
- These Rules apply to Sunstar Singapore and Members (defined in Article 3) concerning the provision and use of the Service.
- Sunstar Singapore may change these Rules without obtaining prior approval from Members.
Article 2 Use of the Service
- Members shall use the Service in accordance with these Rules and the User Guide or the like separately prescribed by Sunstar Singapore.
- Sunstar Singapore may change the content of the Service without giving Members prior notice.
Article 3 Members
The term “Member(s)” means persons who browse the Service or purchase products using the Service after having registered for membership, as prescribed in Article 4.
Article 4 Membership Registration
- Membership registration is necessary the first time the Service is used and Sunstar Singapore products are purchased. Membership registration should be undertaken in accordance with a method specified by Sunstar Singapore.
- Membership registration may be cancelled if a person who has completed membership registration procedures is discovered to have had his or her membership registration cancellation for violating these Rules or the like in the past, if an applicant for membership registration included false details in his or her application, or if approval of a membership application is otherwise deemed inappropriate by Sunstar Singapore.
Article 5 Notification of Changes
Members should change registered details via the method prescribed separately by Sunstar Singapore if there are changes to their addresses, names, telephone numbers, or other details registered with Sunstar Singapore when they registered as Members.
Article 6 Suspension of Provision of the Service and Cancellation of Membership Registration
Sunstar Singapore may without giving prior notice to a Member suspend provision of the Service or may cancel his or her membership registration if any of the following items correspond to such Member:
(1) If it is discovered that a Member has had his or her membership registration cancellation for violating these Rules or the like in the past;
(2) if there is a delay in performing payment obligations for fees or the like relating to the Service or if some other form of non-performance occurs;
(3) if prohibited matters provided for in Article 8 have taken place;
(4)if these Rules have been violated; or
(5) if cancellation is otherwise deemed necessary by Sunstar Singapore.
Article 7 User ID (email address) and Password Management
- Members shall assume responsibility for managing their user IDs and passwords.
- Members shall not assign or lend their user IDs or passwords to third parties.
- Members shall assume responsibility for damage resulting from the inappropriate management of user IDs or passwords, misuse, use by third parties, and the like.
- Members shall immediately contact Sunstar Singapore if they discover that their user ID and password has been used unlawfully by a third party.
Article 8 Prohibited Conduct
- Members shall not engage in the following acts:
(1) undertaking registration using false details when registering as a Member;
(2) engaging in acts that hinder the implementation of the Service, or engaging in other acts that are likely to hinder the smooth provision of the Service;
(3) engaging in acts using improper user IDs or passwords;
(4) engaging in acts that cause or are likely to cause a nuisance, detriment, or damage to other Members, third parties, or Sunstar Singapore;
(5) engaging in acts that infringe or are likely to infringe the trademark rights, copyrights, privacy, or other rights of other Members, third parties, or Sunstar Singapore;
(6) engaging in acts that violate or are likely to violate public order and morality, or other acts that violate or are likely to violate laws and regulations; or
(7) engaging in other acts judged to be inappropriate by Sunstar Singapore.
- Engaging in prohibited acts is not merely a violation of manners, and Members may be subject to criminal punishment, fines, or assumption of civil liability for damage as a result of violating related laws and regulations.
Article 9 Suspension of the Service
Sunstar Singapore may suspend provision of the Service in whole or in part without giving prior notice to Members if any of the following items correspond to such Members, in order to maintain the Service in a good working state:
(1) if necessary for regular system maintenance or emergency maintenance;
(2) if system operations are difficult due to fire, power failure, or obstructive acts conducted by third parties; or
(3) if suspension of the system is otherwise deemed unavoidably necessary by Sunstar Singapore.
Article 10 Use of Members’ Information
Article 11 Copyrights
Members understand that all content provided by the Service is the property of Sunstar Singapore or the content provider, and that all such content is protected under the Copyright Acts of Japan and Singapore, as well as international treaties and the like relating to copyrights.
Article 12 Disclaimer
Sunstar Singapore provides the Service “as is,” and makes no warranty or manifestation of any kind whatsoever, either expressed or implied, with respect to the reliability, authenticity, legitimacy, or the like of content provided by the Service, to the extent permitted by applicable laws.
Article 13 Exemption Clauses
- Members are deemed to have consented to use of the Service at their own responsibility when using the Service. Sunstar Singapore shall not assume any responsibility with regard to any damage, loss, detriment, or the like incurred by Members or third parties other than Members as a result of using the Service or not being able to use the Service in any situation, except when otherwise agreed upon by Members and Sunstar Singapore.
- If Sunstar Singapore assumes the duty to notify with respect to any Member, Sunstar Singapore shall be deemed to have fulfilled such duty by sending a notice to the email address, telephone number, or postal address registered by Members in advance.
- The web browser to be used for the Service by Members should be Microsoft Internet Explorer 8 or higher, the latest version of Safari, the latest version of Firefox, or the latest version of Google Chrome. Sunstar Singapore shall not assume any responsibility and shall not accept any inquiries if a Member incurs a problem such as not being able to display details correctly on a screen as a result of using a browser other than a browser specified by Sunstar Singapore.
- Members shall be responsible for expenses relating to installing computer equipment and communications equipment necessary for use of the Service, telephone costs required for use of the Service, and usage fees, application fees, and the like for LAN and the like.
Article 14 Other Matters
- All transactions between Sunstar Singapore and Members relating to these Rules and the use of the Service shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Singapore.
2.If any issues arise in relation to the use of the Service that cannot be resolved in accordance with these Rules, Sunstar Singapore and the relevant Members shall hold discussions in good faith and work to resolve such issues. Any disputes that cannot be resolved through discussions shall be resolved by a judicial decision at a court in Singapore.
Created: December 1, 2014
Sunstar Singapore Pte. Ltd. has prepared a safe security system to protect the personal information of customers that use the “Sunstar Online Shop.” We ask for your understanding of our security initiatives, and that you use the “Sunstar Online Shop” safely taking the following into consideration.
The Sunstar Online Shop has developed a secure system to ensure that information is not transmitted in an unprotected state by equipping all screens via which customers enter personal information and credit card details with an encryption technology known as SSL, and by adopting 2048-bit encryption. SSL (Secure Socket Layer) is an encryption protocol that aims to prevent data transmission theft and tampering by encrypting and authenticating data transmissions. By using SSL when customers send highly confidential information such as their names, addresses, and credit card numbers to our web server, it is possible to encrypt such data and to send it securely. However, such safety is not guaranteed by Sunstar Singapore; rather, it stipulates that responsibility does not extend to Sunstar Singapore if a data leak or similar accident occurs that is not the fault of Sunstar Singapore. A “lock icon” such as the one shown below is normally displayed at the top of your browser, and encryption mode is activated when the “lock icon” is “locked”.
Microsoft Internet Explorer
However, this page can only be accessed if SSL is enabled.
Click here to learn how to enable SSL
Certain browser versions may not show the “lock icon” correctly, but please be reassured that this will not affect security.
Recommended Operating Systems:
Windows 7 or later
Mac OS X (10.11) or later
Android 7.0 or later
iOS 10.0 or later
Microsoft Internet Explorer 11 or higher
Safari 11 or higher (Mac OS X)
Firefox 59 or higher (Windows, Mac OS X)
Chrome 66 or higher (Windows, Mac OS X)
Improvements to this Policy
This Policy shall be reviewed as appropriate and improvements shall be made as necessary. Information relating to revisions to this Policy shall be posted on this page, including the date and a summary of the revisions.
Created: Dec 1st, 2014
All content provided on the “Sunstar Online Shop” (hereinafter referred to as the “Service”) operated by Sunstar Singapore Pte. Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as “Sunstar Singapore”) is the intellectual property of Sunstar Singapore or the content provider, and all such content is protected under the Copyright Acts of Japan and Singapore as well as international treaties, etc. relating to copyrights. Users of the Service are deemed to have consented to the following.
- No content included in the Service (including but not limited to letters, images, graphics, logos, buttons, icons, and other digital content and programs, as well as those downloaded) may be reproduced, modified, uploaded, posted, transmitted, distributed, licensed, sold, published, or the like without approval from the rights holder, in excess of personal use or a scope explicitly permitted by law.
- Even if use is expressly permitted as described above, such use of content in the Service should not be construed to constitute the licensing or assignment of Sunstar Singapore or a third party’s rights.
Created: Dec 1st, 2014
Sunstar Online Shop Sales Terms
These sales terms (hereinafter referred to as these “Terms”) apply to all products (hereinafter referred to as “Products”) purchased by customers using the service provided on the Sunstar Online Shop website operated by Sunstar Singapore Pte. Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as “Sunstar Singapore”). When customers purchase products, they shall be deemed to have agreed to these Terms, and to have approved the content of these Terms. These Terms may be altered without notice to customers.
Article 1 Purchase of Products
Customers should make requests according to the method specified by Sunstar Singapore when wishing to purchase Products. Products are provided in accordance with these Terms and, unless otherwise agreed upon, not in accordance with conditions indicated by customers. Customers understand the content of these Terms and agree to be bound thereby.
Article 2 Establishment of Agreements
A sales agreement regarding Products (hereinafter referred to as an “Agreement”) between a customer and Sunstar Singapore shall enter into effect at the time Sunstar Singapore sends the customer an email approving the request provided for in the preceding Article. Requests for cancellation shall be in accordance with the stipulations of the usage guide prescribed separately by Sunstar Singapore.
Article 3 Cancellation
Sunstar Singapore may cancel an Agreement or take necessary measures when any of the following items apply:
2) if payment for Products has not been made or if Sunstar Singapore judges that there is no prospect of payment being made;
3) if Products are sold out or sales are suspended for any reason and it is not possible to deliver Products;
4) if it is not possible to deliver Products due to the delivery address being unclear or long-term absence; or
5) if unlawful or unjust acts have taken place with regard to the performance of an Agreement.
Article 4 Payment
The amount to be paid by customers resulting from the purchase of Products shall be the total of the price of the Products, postage, and consumption tax (GST). The payment method shall be either cash-on-delivery or PayPal. Please understand that it may temporarily be impossible to select a payment method due to procedural concerns, if changes are made to customer information such as addresses or the like. All payments should be single-lump sum payments, and Sunstar Singapore shall be responsible for fees.
Article 5 Product Exchanges and Returns
Product exchanges and returns are only possible for Products damaged during delivery, defects, incorrect items, or when otherwise acknowledged under laws and/or regulations or by Sunstar Singapore. Product exchanges and returns or agreement cancellation when no exchange is allowed are only possible if Products are returned by the deadline prescribed separately by Sunstar Singapore after receipt of Products by customers.
Article 6 Transfer of Ownership Rights and Risk Bearing
Product ownership and risk bearing shall be transferred to customers upon delivery to customers.
Article 7 Delivery
Sunstar Singapore shall deliver Products to the locations indicated by customers and agreed upon by Sunstar Singapore. The delivery region shall be limited to Singapore. Scheduled delivery dates are only guidelines, and they do not constitute a part of any Agreement. Sunstar Singapore shall not assume any responsibility whatsoever for delivery delay, regardless of cause.
Article 8 Liability
Unless otherwise provided for under laws, Sunstar Singapore’s total liability shall be limited to the total amount of consideration for Products that are the cause of such liability; provided, however, that this shall not apply if such liability is due to Sunstar Singapore’s intent or gross negligence, or defects in Products are attributable to Sunstar Singapore. Furthermore, Sunstar Singapore shall not assume any liability to customers in relation to unforeseen, indirect, special, or consequential damage arising from purchase or use of Products, or for loss of income.
Article 9 Force Majeure
Neither Sunstar Singapore nor customers shall assume liability if the performance of obligations pursuant to these Terms is delayed due to circumstances that exceed the reasonable control of Sunstar Singapore and/or customers. Furthermore, the fulfillment of such obligations that have been delayed by Sunstar Singapore and/or customers shall be extended for a reasonable period.
Article 10 Governing Law and Court with Jurisdiction
- These Terms and all transactions between Sunstar Singapore and customers pursuant to these Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Singapore.
- Sunstar Singapore and customers shall discuss in good faith and resolve any disputes that arise relating to transactions between Sunstar Singapore and customers pursuant to these Terms. Any disputes that cannot be resolved through discussions shall be resolved by a judicial decision at a court in Singapore.
Article 11 Other Matters
Customers may not assign their status under this Agreement or assign rights or obligations under these Terms in whole or in part without the prior written consent of Sunstar Singapore. Unapproved assignments of status under this Agreement shall be deemed null and void. Other provisions and the remaining parts of such provisions provided for in these Terms shall remain in effect even when any part or parts of these Terms are judged to be invalid or unenforceable.
Created: December 1, 2014
Sunstar Singapore Pte. Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as “Sunstar Singapore”) shall endeavor to properly handle and protect, pursuant to these rules, information when handling the personal information of customers who use the “Sunstar Online Shop” (hereinafter referred to as the “Service”) and register as members. Users of the Service are deemed to have consented to the following rules.
1. Collection and Purpose
Sunstar Singapore asks customers to register personal information as necessary when customers use the Service. Sunstar Singapore uses personal information for the following purposes:
1) to carry out procedures relating to product delivery and payment;
2) to provide products and services from Sunstar Singapore, tie-up partners, or the like (including after-sales services relating to products), and to notify and provide information or the like relating to such products and services;
3) to gather customer feedback, requests, survey results, or the like and use such information in future marketing activities; and
4) for other tasks associated with the preceding items.
2. Restrictions on Use
Sunstar Singapore shall not use personal information obtained from customers for any purposes other than those prescribed in the preceding Article. Furthermore, personal information shall not be disclosed, provided, or transferred to third parties without consent from the customer, except in the cases prescribed in Article 3.
3. Disclosure of Personal Information
Sunstar Singapore may disclose personal information in the situations stated below:
1) when commissioning or delegating work to achieve a purpose prescribed in Article 1 to a Sunstar Singapore partner company, agent, or group company that has entered into a non-disclosure agreement with Sunstar Singapore;
2) when Sunstar Singapore merges or is taken over, or operations that include the Service are transferred; or
3) when required under law.
If Sunstar Singapore discloses personal information to a third party in a country other than Singapore in accordance with the statements above, Sunstar Singapore shall confirm that personal information has been granted the same protection as the protection granted under Singapore’s Personal Information Protection Act in accordance with the laws of the country in which such third party is located.
4. Content and Accuracy
Sunstar Singapore shall endeavor to manage personal information obtained from customers accurately and in its entirety.
Sunstar Singapore shall implement reasonable security and protective measures against risks such as unauthorized access to personal information, loss, destruction, tampering, leaks, and the like, and shall maintain such system.
6.Checks and Revisions
Sunstar Singapore shall implement reasonable measures to ensure that the content of the customer’s personal information is disclosed, revised, added to, deleted, or the like, having confirmed the identity of the requester, if a request to do so is made by a customer. Furthermore, use of personal information shall be suspended promptly having confirmed the identity of the requester, if a request to do so is made by a customer; provided, however, that there may be cases in which it is not possible to respond to requests to disclose, revise, add to, or delete personal information due to the provisions of the Act on the Protection of Personal Information or on other grounds.
Technology known as "a cookie" in singular form and "cookies" in plural form is used in connection with the Service for customer authentication and to manage orders. Sunstar Singapore identifies computers used by customers using cookies; however, please be assured that Sunstar Singapore cannot identify individual customers, and it is not able to infringe customer privacy.
1) As a result of using the Service, customer’s cookie information may be used by third parties, and Sunstar Singapore advertisements may be displayed on other websites accessed by customers.
2) Cookie information acquired by such third parties shall be handled in accordance with such third parties’ privacy policies.
3) Customers may suspend the use of cookie information in advertisement distribution by such third parties by accessing the opt-out page on such third parties’ websites.
8.Improvements to these Rules
Sunstar Singapore shall review these Rules as appropriate and make improvements as necessary. Information relating to revisions to these rules shall be posted on this page, along with the date and a summary of the revisions.
Created: Dec 1st, 2014