Product Detail

G・U・M Mouthwash for Children(Fruit Mint)

G・U・M Mouthwash for Children(Fruit Mint)

S$6.80

SKU: 1039 Category:
Order more than S$30 for free shipping

Free shipping above S$30


LONG LASTING protection against cavity causing bacteria

Contains Cetylpyridium Chloride(CPC) that effectively kills bacteria causing plaque &
cavities

View More

Availability: 120 in stock

Qty:

Compare

Description

Tooth decay is a common problem seen in children due to various contributing factors such as frequent consumption of sweet, sugary food and drinks, and insufficient oral hygiene practices. Having good oral hygiene, coupled with the right products, is thus important in providing extra protection against tooth decay in children.

G·U·M Mouthwash for Children

POINT 1. Contains Cetylpyridinium Chloride (CPC) for LONG LASTING* protection against cavity causing bacteria

 

Cetylpyridinium Chloride (CPC) structure

 

CPC is a cationic quaternary ammonium compound used as an antiseptic that effectively kills bacteria causing plaque and cavities.

POINT 2. Eliminates bacteria even in hard to reach places

Brushing alone is not sufficient to remove all bacteria in the mouth. Dental rinse helps to control bacteria growth in the places that are difficult to reach using tooth-brushing alone.

POINT 3. Fruit-Mint Flavour and Alcohol free formula

G·U·M Mouthwash for Children is formulated using a Fruit-Mint flavour which is well liked by children. It does not contain alcohol and therefore does not cause the burning sensation when used.

POINT 4. Made in Japan

This mouthwash is made in Japan with stringent quality control to provide superior quality.

*With regular use

Technical Detail

Ingredients

Ingredients

Water, Glycerin, Maltitol, Cetylpyridinium Chloride, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Aroma, Sodium Citrate, Citric Acid, Sodium Saccharin, Sodium Benzoate.

FAQ

FAQ

Answer

It is recommended that you wait to introduce mouthwash to your child until he/ she can properly spit out the mouthwash. One way to test your child and see if he/she is ready to use a mouthwash is to have him/ her take a sip of water, swish it around and then spit it out. If children can properly rinse with water, they can most likely use mouthwash.

Answer

While it is safe to use, G・U ・M Mouthwash for Children should not be swallowed. If your child has accidentally swallowed a small amount, there is no need to worry. However, if a large amount of mouthwash has been swallowed, it may cause abdominal pain and other effects. It is recommended that you consult a doctor as soon as possible.